The coordinator occupies a pivotal role on the project management team. As a primary responsibility, the incumbent will be in direct contact with clients and will coordinate the execution of digital and print projects for the assigned pharmaceutical brand, supporting the project manager through the coordination of internal production and supplier management.
- Ability to communicate proactively, collaboratively, and professionally with clients
- Ability to prioritize work in an efficient and methodical manner
- Capacity for efficient team collaboration
- Ability to organize multiple work activities and ensure deadlines are met
- Bachelor’s degree in science, with an interest in marketing
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, with an interest in science
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience as a coordinator in an advertising agency
- Interest or background in science
- Ability to communicate well in French (written and spoken)
Full-time position based in our Sherbrooke office (currently 100% working from home).
The Work Well Agency
By working at Lemieux Bédard, you will be joining a dynamic, caring, and passionate team. We’ve been in this business for over 30 years, and our steady growth is a testament to our excellent relationships with both our clients and our staff.
We believe in work-life balance, which is one of the reasons we have maintained our headquarters in the Eastern Townships, one of the most beautiful regions of Québec. Although our clients are primarily located in Montréal and Toronto, we value the lifestyle that Sherbrooke affords us, and we are more than happy to visit our clients whenever necessary.