Fully remote position if desired
- CSS – Twitter Bootstrap
- Adobe XD and Photoshop
- Email creation using Mailchimp or related platforms
Minimum one year’s experience in front-end development. You must be an effective communicator and problem-solver who is able to work collaboratively with the rest of the team. You must be positive, detail-oriented, and comfortable working within tight deadlines.
- Office located in Sherbrooke, in the beautiful Eastern Townships of Québec (work is currently entirely remote)
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance coverage (50% of premiums are employer‑paid)
- A flexible 37.5-hour work week
- Proximity to nature = being able to hit the ski hills by 5:00 p.m. on a work night
- Annual partial refund of enrolment in a fitness class or health club/gym membership
- Access to a voluntary retirement savings plan (VRSP)
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic, really nice group for a company that values its people
- The satisfaction of a short (or no!) commute
The Work Well Agency
By working at Lemieux Bédard, you will be joining a dynamic, caring, and passionate team. We’ve been in this business for over 30 years, and our steady growth is a testament to our excellent relationships with both our clients and our staff.
We believe in work-life balance, which is one of the reasons we have maintained our headquarters in the Eastern Townships, one of the most beautiful regions of Québec. Although our clients are primarily located in Montréal and Toronto, we value the lifestyle that Sherbrooke affords us, and we are more than happy to visit our clients whenever necessary.