Fully remote position if desired
- CSS – Sass – Twitter Bootstrap
- Automation – Grunt – Webpack
- Photoshop / Adobe XD
- Experience with Cordova
- Experience with Veeva or IQVIA
- Experience with CRM
The candidate must have a minimum of three years’ experience in Web programming and mobile development. They must be dynamic, attentive to detail, and have good long-term vision for projects. The candidate must be positive, well-organized, and enjoy working as part of a team. They must be able to manage pressure well and respect tight deadlines as well as be responsible and have client satisfaction at heart.
- Office located in Sherbrooke, in the beautiful Eastern Townships of Québec (work is currently entirely remote)
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance coverage (50% of premiums are employer‑paid)
- A flexible 37.5-hour work week
- Proximity to nature = being able to hit the ski hills by 5:00 p.m. on a work night
- Annual partial refund of enrolment in a fitness class or health club/gym membership
- Access to a voluntary retirement savings plan (VRSP)
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic, really nice group for a company that values its people
- The satisfaction of a short (or no!) commute
The Work Well Agency
By working at Lemieux Bédard, you will be joining a dynamic, caring, and passionate team. We’ve been in this business for over 30 years, and our steady growth is a testament to our excellent relationships with both our clients and our staff.
We believe in work-life balance, which is one of the reasons we have maintained our headquarters in the Eastern Townships, one of the most beautiful regions of Québec. Although our clients are primarily located in Montréal and Toronto, we value the lifestyle that Sherbrooke affords us, and we are more than happy to visit our clients whenever necessary.